Brewster & Brewster’s 3(16) Fiduciary Services Offer You Fewer Hassles, More Capacity & Protection
Eliminate some of the challenges of managing your retirement plan with Brewster & Brewster's delegated 3(16) Fiduciary Services. Using our skilled team for delegated services gives you freedom from administrative tasks and time to focus on what matters to your business.
We Focus on Your Plan, You Focus on Your Business
Our 3(16) Fiduciary Services let Brewster & Brewster take responsibility for some of your time-consuming tasks that take you away from your primary focus. In taking on these duties, we also assume the fiduciary responsibility for their appropriate completion.
Duties handled by Brewster & Brewster include:
- Filing of Form 5500
- Maintaining of plan documents to incorporate amendments and updates
- Distributing required disclosures to plan participants
- Monitoring eligibility and enrollments
- Approving distributions, loans and QDROs
- Assuming some of Plan Administrator’s fiduciary liabilities
Gain Time, Reduce Costs
The simplicity of using Brewster & Brewster's 3(16) Fiduciary Services frees your staff from having to spend excessive time on plan-related functions. Working with us as a trusted partner saves time and money by allowing you to:
- Eliminate the need for dedicated, internal staff time for administration
- Feel confident in the operation and compliance of the delegated tasks
- Reduce your organization’s potential liability as a fiduciary
Contact us today at 440-951-8889 or email@example.com to learn more about how our 3(16) Fiduciary Services can reduce staff, improve productivity and make your life easier.